Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beach trip ahoy!

So this is my last Saturday at work before our beach trip! I can't wait! We're staying at a house on Emerald Isle, right on the Bogue sound, facing the sunset - so it should be beautiful.

We're hoping to relax, read, beach, eat great seafood, visit aquariums, play board games, etc. And I really, really want to go kayaking - perhaps around Cape Lookout. Jay will get some good runs in, and I can't wait to do some sun salutations out in the backyard.

Then it's full steam ahead planning the trip to Disney for Holly's birthday!

Also, I think I really need to be a better blogger. Only one post a month doesn't really create a following, does it? :)

2 comments:

  1. more accurately, one post a month just means your loyal readers are going, why isn't she writing more? i want more janet!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a comment! Now THAT means at least one person is reading me! That's motivation to write a fun beach trip report!!!

    ReplyDelete