Friday, August 1, 2014

The end is nigh, er, near

No, nothing to worry about. In fact, this is good news.
For the first time in this crazy roller coaster of a ride that has been house shopping, I THINK we are getting closer to the finish line in getting into our new home. We've crossed almost all of the hurdles now. Offer, negotiations, counter offier, contract, inspection, appraisal, addendums, and now we're just waiting for final insurance approval and then those three little words that we so long to hear: "Clear to Close." Oh, and we still need to write another big-@$$ check.
When I look at the calendar, I realize I only have three weekends to pack the house, because I'm occupied for one of them.
So that means that I'm gearing up for a weekend full of purging, packing and general organizing. We can't wait for our new start in our new home in a city that we have really come to love. There's so much to do and still so much we have to explore.
And now we have space for folks to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment