Monday, October 14, 2013

Me on a stick

Because my husband is smarter than I am, when he started his new job, he negotiated more vacation time off as part of his starting package. He was able to use a couple of those extra days this week to go back to North Carolina to see family and friends.

I'm so happy for him that he got to make the trip, but it's also been a little bittersweet to see some of the pictures of the gatherings and to hear all the stories without being there.

But before he left, I put a picture of myself in his suitcase that I taped to a straw, so that I could be a part of the gatherings.

Photo: Awesome get-together tonight. So much funIt was very meta to get a picture back of a mini-me with my friends. My tiny little head looks like it's been to the witch doctor.

Also, that pizza from Elizabeth's looks pretty good. I hope he brings me some home.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love your husband, but if it makes you feel better, I'd rather have had YOU here! Although, we did really enjoy the mini-Janet on a stick.

    ReplyDelete