Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting the hang of it

OK. So I've got two real, live posts up on the paper's Web site. Why is it that I feel like for some reason that it is more legit and nerve-wracking because it is there? It's not like people are going to FLOCK to that blog either - historically the paper's blogs have not been a real hotbed of readership.

But I feel a lot more exposed putting it out there than putting this out here. I guess this is just a little more anonymous. I mean, I don't have it blocked. (I DO have my facebook and twitter blocked, so that's a little more private.)

Anyway, I SWEAR I WILL post my trip report from Hilton Head soon. I wrote down a rough synopsis with Jay when I got back from Jersey on Monday night. So as soon as I post my school assignment this week, I'll start it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment