Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One down, one to go

So I just sent my final project for one of my classes this semester, which means I'll finally be able to catch my breath as my second class gears up. Terrorism is over. Sustainable living is next. (Yes, I WAS taking a diverse class load this semester).

This one is over in late April. Then one class over the summer and one in the fall, and I'm done!

So, now that I'm down to one class, I'll be able to start work on the travel blog for work, which should be operational soon. AND, I'll be able to write a mini trip report from our fabulous trip to Hilton Head, which may be the strangest place I've ever been.

Pretty, yes. But it's just so elite and so private, I can't imagine living there. I guess that's the draw for a lot of people. But I can't imagine living somewhere where there is a $5 gate fee for people to come into your neighborhood. Seriously?

2 comments:

  1. a gate fee?! whaaa???

    congrats on finishing your project! yey! is sustainable living with charlie h?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the neighborhoods have gate houses. At Sea Pines, you have to pay the $5. Wacky.

    As for the class, yep. Sure is. Here's a link to the syllabus:
    http://web.uncg.edu/dcl/web/graduate_liberal_studies/current_students/syllabus/spring10/mals_livable_sustainable_cities_sp10_syl.pdf

    ReplyDelete