Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gulp.

So the IT folks have created the logo for Scenic Route, and the copy is finalized for the title.

Looks like I'll really be launching it on the paper's Web site sometime next week! I'm really excited, but also a little nervous. What if nobody reads it? What if people read it, and they think it is super lame?

Also, if I am doing it as part of my job, am I going to resent having to do it?

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. For now, I have a list of ideas to write about to get me started, and lots of stories from AP that I can post in case I can't come up with anything. So that's comforting. :)

1 comment:

  1. oooh, this is so exciting! i don't know if anybody reads the n&r blogs, but i know i do, and i know that i like this blog, so there's no reason i (and others) wouldn't like the travel one, too. sharing your wit with more people is only a good thing!

    as for resentment, i dunno, but i think your initial thought about it being something about your job you can love and have fun with will be right. i sure hope so, at least. (:

    ReplyDelete