Friday, February 14, 2014

Another milestone before focusing on what's most important

Well, I turned in my second biggish thing this week. Still working on lots of smaller things, social media stuff, and several medium projects, and am in the middle of something brand new, but at least it keeps me busy.

It’ll be two months since I started next Wednesday. Hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly.
I had a great opportunity to go to a social media conference yesterday with a lot of interesting speakers. I hope we’ll be able to use some of what we got out of it here – just like anywhere, change sometimes comes slowly – but at least there’s momentum and people talking about moving in the right direction. And I’m really pleased to be part of a team that is leading that charge.

Now that that assignment is turned in, I can focus on what’s most important for a few days – family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment